Join us for our Women's Conference in March. Details under the "More" Tab below.
Office (941) 662-8859
Signed in as:
Our Mission Statement:
To help people develop a thriving relationship with Jesus Christ by serving God and serving others.
Our Vision Statement:
To see our community and the world transformed by the love and saving grace of God.
These play out in a number of ways . . . we want to bloom, build, and bless.
1. Hearts for God – a desire to worship God in every facet of life
2. Minds for truth – not just knowing the Bible, but knowing how to interpret and apply it.
3. Ears to hear the struggles of those we meet – listening to understand vs. listening to answer
4. Eyes to see opportunities – perceiving what is needed and what we (individually and collectively) are able to provide.
5. Mouths for speaking the Gospel – seeing our interactions with others as opportunities for sharing the Gospel, and then acting on it
6. Hands and feet for going and doing – understanding how God has equipped/gifted us and then making ourselves and our resources available for ministry in those ways.
We work toward these by being involved in various Ministries.